Also known as the Huntington Building. Designed by Thornton Fitzhugh and opened in 1905, the Pacific Electric Building was built as a terminal building for the Pacific Electric Railway Company from which trolley cars operated from 1905 until 1950. It also served as a commercial building during the post-PE years, headquarters of the exclusive Johnathan Club, and film location for movies such as Forrest Gump, Spiderman, and LA Confidential. The building was redesigned into lofts in 2001. The current parking garage entrance was once the trolley barn entrance for the Yellow and Red Cars.